Thursday 16 September 2010

mistakes..

I just read through my last post and I have to say sorry, the spelling was awful and my grammer was all over the place. I have a mild form of dyslexia which means I don't get extra time in exams but I need to check my work about 5 times to spot all the mistakes. The annoying thing is I love writing but I feel like I can't write every thing I want to because I can't spell all the words buzzing round my head. If I'm in a rush you can forget it making any sense, and honestly when something I want to write pops into to my head I want to write it all down quickly before I forget it. The second reason is because I have an iPad, and java or something, isn't compatible with apple so it's a bit awkward putting pictures up.

I promise to try my real hardest to remove all my mistakes! And also thank-you for reading my blog, I've still getting used to it but it's really fun :) I'm not blogging this weekend unless I can figure out how to blog from my phone, guess where I'm going..

No comments:

Post a Comment