Monday 3 January 2011

happy new year!

Hope everyone had a lovely new years! My start to 2011 was an interesting one but made me realise that whilst it's always important to share love with your friends and family you can't be self less all the time.

My new years resolutions involve getting fitter and getting good grades. By 2012 I would also like to know what I'm going to do with my life. By the end of this year, I should hopefully have: 3 A-levels, a driving licence, be able to say I've been to Poland (!), earned enough money to travel next year, been to my first festival (!!) and to have a lot more life experience under my belt.

I'm taking each day as it comes and I'm not rushing this year. Have a good one guys..



My sister in the quite village of llandyno in Wales, taken my me.

In the words of my mother, 'chillax time'
x

No comments:

Post a Comment