Wednesday 3 November 2010

just a quick post..

Sorry I said I would post every day! But I'm so busy with all my history and art work, right now i need to be doing a critical evaluation of my sources. I'm actually doing prohibition in 1920's America so while it's interesting it's a hell of a lot of work! For art I've started painting using the artist's Neil Dawson and Paul Kenton. I'm favouring Kenton's work at the moment but because if you look at it, it's similar to the work of the cartoonist over at Disney who did the work for one hundred and one Dalmatians. genius!

Anyway, i hope to blog tomorrow, hopefully using some of the images I've collected from my rounds of blogs. My bloglovin is currently at 180 new posts! That is going to take a long time to get though, to add me on bloglovin' just click my bloglovin' image on the right or search 17andalwaysdreaming.

Have a GREAT week :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment